Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 3, 2011

growing up

Within the last few weeks I've been orienting to "the back" at work. What's the back? you ask. The back is our procedure area. Where all the good stuff goes down. I've been looking forward to this since I first started this job. One year ago. Which means this week was my one year anniversary. Yay! Had my annual eval and it actually turned out pretty well. (even though my boss thinks I have no sense and I'm at the level of an 8yr old. so nice) But I did get a raise. Which will help me and my GI Joe man pay off our furniture this month. (side bar- our bedroom furniture gets paid off this month. woooohoooo!!!! next up- my car. WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!)
Yesterday I got to push drugs.  Again, you're asking, pushing drugs?? I sedated patients!!! It was so much fun. I wasn't just labeling biopsies and hooking the patients up. I even rolled a patient out to recovery. But I didn't give report. That was a little too much for me. It was my first day of being with the sedating nurse and all. Didn't wanna bite off too much too fast. =)
So I'm growing up. Nurse-wise at least. I still hate paying bills and doing laundry ;)

Oh and I'm gonna be an AUNT!!!!! my brother and sister-in-law are preggers!!! Suzy was 10weeks on Tuesday so we'll be having a Christmas baby Harper. Sooooo exciting!!!! 







military myspace layouts

No comments:

Post a Comment